Join Moxa at InnoTrans 2022
September 20 - 23, 2022 at Messe Berlin, Booth #550 in Hall 4.1Contact us
Join Us at InnoTrans and Experience the Digital Future of Smart Mobility
Facing climate change, the world is working towards a net-zero future. We believe that digitalization is the backbone of sustainable mobility.
By making digital solutions part of today’s reality, Moxa is taking a leading role in ensuring that rail technologies evolve to fulfill ever-changing market demands.
At InnoTrans 2022, Moxa will reveal the following innovations:
- The Next-generation TSN-based TCMS Network
- 5G Train-to-ground Solutions
- Cybersecurity Network Solutions
- AIoT Condition Monitoring Solutions for Predictive Maintenance
We are looking forward welcoming you at InnoTrans from September 20 – 23 in Berlin to experience the Digital Future of Smart Mobility at Moxa’s booth #550 in hall 4.1.
Would you like to meet us in Berlin? Or, do you need a ticket voucher?Contact us
Products to Discover
TN-4900 Series Secure Routers
High-performance M12 routers with 8 Gigabit ports and up to 4 bypass relay ports incl. firewall, ETBN, and routing functionalities
You would like to arrange a meeting with us or get an Innotrans day ticket voucher?
Please send us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
About Moxa - Your Trusted Partner in Railway Automation
As an IRIS-certified global leading provider of a wide range of IP-based communications solutions Moxa is continually contributing its networking expertise and innovative technologies to the railway industry through new market-specific solutions and its membership of the IEC railway committee and Shift2Rail organization. Railway operators from around the world have discovered new levels of operational efficiency by deploying Moxa’s unique railway technologies, such as intelligent wireless inter-carriage connections, millisecond-level Ethernet redundancy, and WLAN roaming solutions. With 35 years of experience in industrial networking, Moxa has a proven record of developing long-lasting, reliable devices. In addition, Moxa has been part of hundreds of successful deployments in major railway systems worldwide to enhance passenger comfort and network operations.
Onboard Network Solutions
- IEC 61375 compliant ETBN routers for train-wide interoperability
- High-density Fast Ethernet/GbE/10GbE and PoE connectivity for ETB and ECN to integrate onboard systems
- 802.11n dual-band radio devices designed for carrier-to-carrier communication and onboard Wi-Fi services
- Advanced Ethernet redundancy to ensure the smooth train operation
Train-to-ground Network Solutions
- Controller-based Turbo Roaming with quick 50 ms hand-over times
- AeroLink Protection provides wireless redundancy at the network level
- Data rates of up to 300 Mbps
- Dual-SIM capability to ensure that the network will not experience downtime if one SIM fails in a module
- Up to 3 cellular module slots and 1 customizable slot for a cellular module to enable seamless transitioning between carrier services across multiple regions
Rolling to a Smarter Future
We are taking a leading role to ensure that rail technologies evolve to fulfill ever-changing market demands.