The Next Generation of Industrial Networking
Technology is driving industrial automation to the next stage and Moxa is redefining futureproof industrial networks to fuel this evolution. Moxa is an IEC 62443-4-1 certified networking solution provider and one of the few suppliers that can offer both networking and cybersecurity solutions purpose built for OT operations. To enhance component-level security, Moxa introduced one of the world’s first IEC 62443-4-2 certified Ethernet switches, the EDS-4000/G4000 Series.
Find the Right Solution for Your Application
Our experts are ready to help. Use the contact form to get consultation for your project, no matter how big or small.
Secure Network Connectivity
- The World’s 1st Networking Devices Certified by IEC 62443
- Hardened devices with embedded security functions
Easy Management and Maintenance
- The intuitive interface of MX-NOS and MXview simplifies network operations
- LED notifications on the corner, din rail mounting, and a rotatable power supply module simplifies installation and maintenance
Robust Design for Harsh Environments
- Multiple certifications for railway, marine, power, ITS, and similar applications
- Robust power design including isolated redundant power inputs
- 2.5 GbE bandwidth for highly efficient Ethernet networks
- 90 Watts IEEE 802.3bt PoE enables power-intensive applications
- Intelligently integrated with smart fiber/PoE management features for remote diagnostics
Our EDS-(G)4000 Product Family
8-port managed Ethernet switches with options of 4 802.3bt PoE ports or 4 Gigabit uplink ports
Cybersecurity Webinar: Network Device Hardening for Your ICS with IEC 62443
Join one of our live webinars, either in English, German, French, Spanish or Italian.
Moxa Unveils Its Next-generation Industrial Networking Solutions to Help Futureproof Industrial Automation
Moxa Achieves IEC 62443 Standard Security Requirements to Futureproof Next-generation Networking
Connect With Our Experts
Head of Product Marketing