Powering a Smarter Future
Moxa provides state-of-the-art solutions for substation automation and feeder automation applications for both public utilities and enterprises. Our rich experience in this industry, coupled with our innovative work on the latest technologies, enables us to develop market-specific solutions for computing and communication applications in this domain. For energy storage applications, Moxa’s highly interoperable solutions help SIs build efficient monitoring and control systems that integrate distributed energy storage systems (ESS), power conversion systems (PCS), and battery management systems (BMS) into a centralized Energy Management System.
Join us at CIGRE at Moxa booth S220 and experience digital substations for a sustainable future.
You would like to arrange a meeting with us at CIGRE in Paris? Just connect with us:
Key Account Manager
Our Hot Topics at CIGRE
- Industry’s first fully integrated IEC 61850 MMS (manufacturing messaging specification) solution consisting of Ethernet switches, device servers, and embedded computers
- Proactive monitoring of network behavior and component status for preventive maintenance
- End-to-end PRP/HSR solutions for substation communication and substation computing
- IEC 61850, IEEE 1588, and PRP/HSR compliant solutions
- Multi-protocol solutions, such as a multi-protocol I/O or a protocol gateway, for IT-OT convergence
- Easy data acquisition from distributed ESS sites using ThingsPro gateway and server tools
- Simplify software development with programming libraries such as the Modbus protocol library in our embedded computers and MXIO library for I/O devices
- Gateway devices with a wide operating temperature range for harsh outdoor environments and a compact form factor that fits in any ESS machine
Products to Discover
Intel® 7th Gen Xeon® and Core™ processor, IEC-61850, 3U rackmount computers with PRP/HSR card support
Get in touch with us
For requests about Moxa’s products and our solutions please send us a message and we will return as soon as possible.